NS Solutions Hand Sanitiser enables individuals to quickly and effectively clean their hands to control germs and help prevent viruses such as flu and the coronavirus spreading in high traffic locations such as offices, airports, restaurants, hospitals, stadiums, schools and leisure centres
This product is supplied in a 600ml Foaming Dispenser and helps to conserve water as the user simply rubs the sanitiser all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of coronavirus , seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- Encourages good hygiene practice to prevent the spread of infection, coronavirus, flu, etc
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, schools, hospitals, airports, restaurants, etc
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Keeps the dispensing area clean and tidy
- Complies with BS EN 1276 standards
- Manufactured in the UK
- MSDS Available
Manufactured in the UK, this sanitiser is proven to kill 99.9% of germs whilst providing a faster method than washing hands with soap and water. It offers a convenient cleansing alternative to combat infection and help people stave off the coronavirus, cold and seasonal flu when a sink is not readily available.
This product is compliant to BS EN 13727 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms.
All BS EN 13727 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa.
How To Apply
Put enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. This should take around 20 seconds
DO NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitiser before it's dry.
Hermes or DHL Tracked Delivery Options
Next Day Delivery Available